Sunday, November 17, 2013

First Time is Always Memorable

Dear Diary: Sunday, J. Depp, and I

Introductory

Hello! I finally made it here - somebody forced me to create a blogspot account so that I could express myself freely and I took his advice positively after  thinking about it for days. Anyways, today is Sunday and apparently it will turn to Monday in a few hours. I spent my Sunday in my apartment,  I woke up at 9:30 am, I did the laundry, and other household chores (to be honest, I only washed the dishes and threw the trash out, the rest was being done by somebody else - thank you so much!).                                                  
J. Deep as Willy Wonka

Chocolate Maniac

I had heavy breakfast and light lunch. Between breakfast and lunch time I was kinda in the mood of watching TV (and plus.. somebody told me that HBO plays good movies during the weekends) I somehow ended up watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". I have never had any intention of watching that movie and it's simply because that one is not really for me. I can name all J. Depp's movies but I have never really watched it, he's great, he could play any character even the weirdest one (well... all of his characters are all weird) and almost all women and some men in the world are dying & lusting over him.  I don't. He's never been my favorite and he will never be.
AnnaSophia Robb as Violet Beauregarde






Dark Manolo Movie

Enough talk about the actor - back to the movie. I like the movie, I like the story line, I like the way they teach kids how to be a good person in a very unique way. This movie is a little bit darker compared to the original one (no wonder... its Tim Burton's) - I bet the kids who are watching it  were having a hard time to follow what's in the movie. In the middle of the show I noticed one little girl whom I thought  was "just another child actress who didn't make it to the present day" and it turned out that girl is Anna Sophia Robb, the star of Carrie Diaries - soon to be Manolo Blahnik's biggest fan! I knew that "young Carrie" cast is a  former child actress but I didn't expect her to be one of the luckiest 5 who made it to Oompa Loompa's headquarter.

AnnaSophia Robb as "young" Carrie Bradshaw

Current Obsession

Young Bradshaw is fearless and she has the guts to say no about internship in a Law Firm and chose Interview Magazine instead. How I wish I could be like her - pursuing my dream and passion without even have to over thinking about it. I learned something important from each episode and I gotta admit that it made me stronger than ever. She taught me to believe in myself and love whoever I am and whoever I want to be. That's all peeps! My Sunday was terrific, I had pizza for dinner and followed by Chocolava & Apple Strudel as dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment